This is the Linux app named word_cloud whose latest release can be downloaded as WordCloud1.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named word_cloud with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A little word cloud generator in Python. The code is tested against Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7. If you are using conda, you can install from the conda-forge channel. wordcloud depends on numpy and pillow. To save the wordcloud into a file, matplotlib can also be installed. If there are no wheels available for your version of python, installing the package requires having a C compiler set up. Before installing a compiler, report an issue describing the version of python and operating system being used. The wordcloud_cli tool can be used to generate word clouds directly from the command-line. If you're dealing with PDF files, then pdftotext, included by default with many Linux distribution, comes in handy. Use wordcloud_cli --help so see all available options. The wordcloud library is MIT licenced, but contains DroidSansMono.ttf, a true type font by Google, that is apache licensed.
- It fills all available space
- Able to use arbitraty masks
- A simple algorithm that can be easily modified
- Written in Python
- The code is tested against Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7
- Wordcloud depends on numpy and pillow
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/word-cloud.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.