This is the Linux app named Word Reference Java API whose latest release can be downloaded as word-reference-api-0.0.22.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Word Reference Java API with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Word Reference Java API
Java Library for the www.wordreference.com API. Translates a term provided, as well as provides list of synonyms (English only as of 10/14/2011). If a 'Local Library' path is provided, results are stored locally for later use--this store is searched before searching www.wordreference.com (refer to the (c)wordreference.com terms of service on storing their data locally).
NOTE: As of 10/14/2011, you must provide your own API key (register @ http://www.wordreference.com/docs/APIregistration.aspx)
This library depends on google's gson library (http://code.google.com/p/google-gson/). Download the *.zip version file which includes the gson library, or the *.jar file if you already have the gson library (or wish to download it separately).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wordrefapi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.