This is the Linux app named WorkHourGlass whose latest release can be downloaded as WorkHourGlass-1.1.1-source-code.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WorkHourGlass with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WorkHourGlass is a simple timer that allows you to manage easily your
working time. It times your work and breaks, making a beep sound at the
end of each so that you know you can take a break / return to your work.
There is also a change of color between break time and work time. Moreover, the times, sound and colors are customizable.
Actually, I found out that it is an basic implementation of the Pomodoro technique .
- Work/Break timer
- Manage your work
- Enhance working efficiency thanks to regular breaks
- Simple to use
- Customizable times, font, sound and colors
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/workhourglass/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.