This is the Linux app named World Countries whose latest release can be downloaded as Countriesv4.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named World Countries with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This repository contains lists of world countries in JSON, CSV and XML. Each line contains the country. The data folder contains additional data such as the countries GeoJSON outlines and flags in SVG format. The data files provided in the dist directory include all available fields, but is also possible to build a custom version of the data with certain fields excluded. You can also choose to only generate some of the output formats. You can also exclude multiple fields.
- Common name in English
- Three-letter ISO 639-3 language code
- List of all native names
- Official name translation
- Country code top-level domain
- Region and subregion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/world-countries.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.