This is the Linux app named World Register of Nations to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as World-Register-of-Nations.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named World Register of Nations to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
World Register of Nations to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:World Register of Nations
A software coded in Python 3 who display information about every countries in the world
1) Please install ImageMagick
you will find ImageMagick-7.0.8-37-Q16-x64-dll with in this folder.
When you install it it's important to let it add ImageMagick to your Windows Path.
2) Run World_Register_GUI.exe
Other operating systems :
Run it from the source :
Developer - Author
Hamdy Abou El Anein
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/world-register-of-nations/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.