This is the Linux app named worldweather whose latest release can be downloaded as worldweather-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named worldweather with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Worldweather is a program which translates METAR codes and stores the results in MySQL. It contains weather information off all the airports of the world (about 4000 stations). The program is designed with a very fast database structure.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/worldweather/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.