This is the Linux app named wowlauncher.sh to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as wowlauncher-0.3.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wowlauncher.sh to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
wowlauncher.sh to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Bash script to perform peripheral tasks before and after running World of Warcraft, including load data into a RAMdisk and start/stop peripheral software (such as an addon updater or VOIP client).
- v0.3.3 is a bugfix release. See readme.txt for details
- NEW: **Experimental** v0.3.0 enables management of advanced desktop effects (e.g. compiz). If you do not wish to utilize this functionality, use version 0.2.6.
- .deb and .rpm packages now available.
- **Important** version 0.2.1 is distributed as a .deb (.rpm coming soon). If you wish to use your v0.2.0 config file (earlier versions not supported), move it to your home directory and change its name to .wowlauncher.config.
- **Important** version 0.2.0 uses a new .config file format; you will need to run "wowlauncher.sh --config" to regenerate your config file.
- BASH script; works on most linux systems.
- Able to setup WoW folder to use RAMdisk and return it to its defautl state, if so desired
- Loads select files into RAMdisk to improve performance
- Launches select peripheral software in conjunction w/ WoW
- Clears RAMdisk and saves files on WoW exit
- User configurable for WoW install path, RAMdisk path, WoW RAMdisk directories, VOIP softare, addon updater, and Nostromo Speedpad daemon
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wowlaunchersh/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.