This is the Linux app named WS-Attacker whose latest release can be downloaded as WS-Attacker-1.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WS-Attacker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWS-Attacker is a modular framework for web services penetration testing. It is a free and easy to use software solution, which provides an all-in-one security checking interface with only a few clicks.
WS-Attacker is developed by the Chair of Network and Datasecurity, Ruhr-University Bochum (http://nds.rub.de/) and the 3curity GmbH (http://3curity.de/).
- Automatic XML Encryption Attacks against Web Services
- Automatic XML Signature Wrapping attack against Web Services
- XML-Denial-of-Service Techniques against Web Services
- SOAPAction Spoofing and WS-Addressing Spoofing
- Further Attacks in Development (even apart from Web Services)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ws-attacker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.