This is the Linux app named WSDL2XForms whose latest release can be downloaded as wsdl2xforms-20100118.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WSDL2XForms with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WSDL2XForms generates XForms for the operations of a given WSDL file. The tool is implemented using Java and XSLT.
- All (useful) XML Schema elements are supported, eg imports/includes work.
- Implemented as pure XSL transformation.
- Designed with extensibility in mind.
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers
Unix Shell, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsdl2xforms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.