This is the Linux app named wsnow to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as wsnow-0.91.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wsnow to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
wsnow to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Wsnow creates a Christmas-conform background in your browser.
So wsnow is not restricted to Linux, but will run in every decent browser: Filerfox, Explorer, Edge, Safari, etc.
Linux user? Have a look at xsnow, also available on Sourceforge.
- Runs in every decent web browser
- Animation of Santa, snow, stars, meteorites
- Easily customizable
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsnow/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.