This is the Linux app named wxEDID whose latest release can be downloaded as wxedid-0.0.26.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wxEDID with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
wxEDID is a wxWidgets - based EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) editor.
This is an early stage of development, allowing to modify the base EDID v1.3+ structure and CEA/CTA-861-G (as first extension block).
Besides normal editor functionality, the app has been equipped with a DTD constructor, which aims to ease timings selection/editing. It's also possible to export and import EDID data to/from text files (hex ASCII format) and also to export the structures as a human-readable text.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wxedid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.