This is the Linux app named X-CD-Roast whose latest release can be downloaded as xcdroast-1.19.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named X-CD-Roast with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
X-CD-Roast is a flexible frontend for optical disc authoring. It combines command line tools like "cdrecord", "cdda2wav", "readcd" and "mkisofs" into a nice GTK based graphical user interface.
- Portable - runs on Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris, HPUX, Irix, AIX ... (Current version only developed and tested on Linux-Systems.)
- Multi langual - translations available in 30 languages
- Graphical setup
- Graphical wav-player
- Fully themeable via GTK2-Themes
- Tooltip help
- Copies Data, Audio, Mixed-Modes
- Creates Data, Audio, Mixed-Mode, Multisession
- Bootable support
- CDDB-support via HTTP/Proxy or native
- Copy/Master Data and Audio-CDs on the fly
- Administration mode for usage in computer pools
- Data-DVD writing (DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW)
- Networked device support (Remote-SCSI)
X Window System (X11), GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xcdroast/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.