This is the Linux app named X-RAY whose latest release can be downloaded as Housekeepingedition.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named X-RAY with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Supports strings, arrays, arrays of objects, and nested object structures. The schema is not tied to the structure of the page you're scraping, allowing you to pull the data in the structure of your choosing. The API is entirely composable, giving you great flexibility in how you scrape each page. Paginate through websites, scraping each page. X-ray also supports a request delay and a pagination limit. Scraped pages can be streamed to a file, so if there's an error on one page, you won't lose what you've already scraped. Start on one page and move to the next easily. The flow is predictable, following a breadth-first crawl through each of the pages. X-ray has support for concurrency, throttles, delays, timeouts and limits to help you scrape any page responsibly. Swap in different scrapers depending on your needs. Currently supports HTTP and PhantomJS driver drivers. In the future, I'd like to see a Tor driver for requesting pages through the Tor network.
- Flexible schema
- Pagination support
- Crawler support
- Pluggable drivers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x-ray.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.