This is the Linux app named X11-Basic whose latest release can be downloaded as X11Basic-master.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named X11-Basic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
X11-Basic is a dialect of the BASIC programming language with graphics capability that integrates features like shell scripting, cgi-Programming and full graphical visualisation into the easy to learn basic language on modern computers.
- easy to learn BASIC programming language
- very powerful instruction set
- fast interpreter
- bytecode compiler+virtual machine
- big integer number support
- complex number support
- for many platforms/os
- linear algebra support
Science/Research, Education, Developers
X Window System (X11), Framebuffer, Win32 (MS Windows), TabletPC, Console/Terminal, Command-line, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x11-basic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.