This is the Linux app named X11::GUITest whose latest release can be downloaded as X11-GUITest-0.28.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named X11::GUITest with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONX11::GUITest, is a Perl package, used for controlling applications by means of user emulation.
This can be used to interact (SendKeys, ClickMouseButton, FindWindowLike, etc.) with applications running under an X Windows environment. Including applications built (GTK+, Qt, Motif, etc.) upon X11 / Xlib.
You may find that this mechanism is easier to use then that provided by xautomation or xdotool.
- Ability to record user interactions (Mouse, Keyboard) into a Perl script.
- Playback user interactions using a script.
- Simple interface for sending keys to an application.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology, Testers, Manufacturing, System Administrators
Project is a remote control application, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x11guitest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.