This is the Linux app named x3d whose latest release can be downloaded as x3deditmodulesuite-windows.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named x3d with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Extensible 3D (X3D) Graphics is a royalty-free International Standard for real-time interactive 3D graphics on the Web, providing unsurpassed interoperability for 3D communications on the Web.
This project includes source for example X3D scene libraries and multiple X3D codebases produced by Web3D Consortium members. All open-source contributions are welcome.
- Open, royalty-free International Standard for interactive 3D graphics on the Web
- Extensive libraries of example X3D scenes supported by automatic catalog generation
- Multiple XSLT stylesheets for a variety of X3D conversion tasks
- Multilingual tooltips explaining all X3D elements and attributes
- X3D-Edit authoring tool plus various other utilities
- X3D Quality Assurance (QA) using XML Schema, DTD, and Schematron validation
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a 3D engine
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.