This is the Linux app named XAMOS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as XAMOS.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XAMOS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XAMOS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:XAMOS is a cross-platform reimplementation of AMOS BASIC based on jAMOS, fully re-written in C++ with SDL libraries.
Currently runtime only, however is widely compatible with jAMOS projects.
- BASIC-like interpreter based on MequaScript
- Rudimentary Amiga-style screen and scrolling engine
- From MequaScript: Supports both BASIC-style and C-style syntax (in progress)
- From MequaScript: Multiple XAMOS programs can be run concurrently
- Compatible with jAMOS source files and all non-AMAL jAMOS examples
- Native support for AMOS BASIC .abk sprite banks
Non-Profit Organizations, Information Technology, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
C++, Project is a programming language
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xamos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.