This is the Linux app named XEland - stereo 3D landscape generaror to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as XEland-1.0RC3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XEland - stereo 3D landscape generaror to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XEland - stereo 3D landscape generaror to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:XEland (Cross Eye Landscape generator) is a Java/Swing program which generates 3D landscapes as stereo pair images for cross eye viewing. It can be used as simple texture generator too. Original XEland was a Gnome application written in C++.
- OS independent
- No need to access any storage
- Can be started via WebStart
- Optimized user interface - just press one button to get new landscape
- Height maps can be saved
- Height maps are seamless
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xeland/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.