This is the Linux app named XAMP Base whose latest release can be downloaded as xamp-beta2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XAMP Base with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XAMP is framework for fast and pretty web-development. It's MVC compliant: xml (M), xslt (V) and php (C). The main point of XAMP is coding by XML-tags. XAMP syntax is very compact and simple, but powerful and flexible.
- Models described by XML
- XSL templates
- Protect from XSS
- User-friendly URL's
- Plugins wroted at PHP
- ImageMagick plugin
- ReCaptcha plugin
- Mail plugin
PHP, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xampbase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.