This is the Linux app named XanMod Kernel whose latest release can be downloaded as xanmod-repository_1.0.5_all.deb. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XanMod Kernel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XanMod is a general-purpose Linux kernel distribution with custom settings and new features. Built to provide a stable, responsive and smooth desktop experience.
The real-time version is recommended for critical runtime applications such as Linux gaming eSports, streaming, live productions and ultra-low latency enthusiasts.
Supports all recent 64-bit versions of Debian and Ubuntu-based systems.
- Preemptive Full Tickless Kernel at 500Hz w/ Tuned CPU Core Scheduler.
- RCU Boost for better responsiveness and lower overall system latency.
- Block Layer w/ multi-threaded runqueue for high I/O throughput.
- Caching, Virtual Memory Manager and CPUFreq Governor improvements.
- BBR1 TCP Congestion Control + FQ-PIE Packet Scheduling and AQM Algorithm [5.9].
- ORC Unwinder for Kernel Stack Traces (debuginfo) implementation.
- Third-party patchset available: BBR2 TCP Congestion [5.10][as module], ZSTD kernel, initrd and modules support [5.10][5.10-rt][5.10-cacule], x86_64 FSGSBASE instructions [5.10][5.10-rt][5.10-cacule], Clear Linux [partial], CK's Hrtimer Patchset, Wine / Proton Fsync, PCIe ACS Override, Aufs [5.4] and GCC graysky's.
- Real-time Linux kernel (PREEMPT_RT) build available [5.10-rt][5.4-rt].
- Generic kernel package for compatibility with most Debian & Ubuntu based distributions. Built on the latest GCC 10.2 and Binutils 2.35.
- GPLv2 license. Can be built for any distribution or purpose.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xanmod/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.