This is the Linux app named xartnote whose latest release can be downloaded as xartnote_upgrade_0.6_to_0.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xartnote with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XartNote is an open source diary, note and journal tool. Written in php, fully compatible with linux and windows (other platforms are available, but not tested), without database required.
Support rich text format, support images, support tags, support multi-language, support template.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xartnote/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.