This is the Linux app named Xarver whose latest release can be downloaded as xarver.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xarver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XML carver which can carve damaged or non-standard XML out of any file. It rebuilds the XML tree, along with giving the offsets for all the carved XML data. This tool was developed for the DFRWS 2010 Forensics Challenge.
- XML carving
- Works with damage or non-standard XML
- Builds XML tree(s)
- Gives offsets of all the found data
- Great forensic tool!
Information Technology, Science/Research, Legal Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xarver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.