This is the Linux app named xCal CGI Calendaring Application whose latest release can be downloaded as myxcal-0.02-beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xCal CGI Calendaring Application with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
xCal CGI Calendaring Application
I developed this for PBS as a quick way to display local station events. This app uses the iCal standard, but in an XML format (xCal) with a MySQL and perl backend. You can import xCal events from an .xsc file to MySQL. Uses XML/XSL/XSLT.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/myxcal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.