This is the Linux app named Xfce ClassicLooks whose latest release can be downloaded as classiclooks-2.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xfce ClassicLooks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Xfce ClassicLooks is a linux/freebsd retro-theme focused on providing a consistent look for all industry-standard GUI toolkits.
Keywords: consistent theme, uniform theme, linux theme, freebsd theme, xfce theme, gtk, gtk2, gtk3 theme, qt, qt4, qt5, wxwidgets
- hack for nautilus' pathbar when window switches normal/backdrop states
- incorporates all the changes in the 2.1.x development releases, plus a couple of minor tweaks
- Consistent looks for Gtk2/3, Qt4/5, wxWidgets2/3, LibreOffice6+, OpenOffice
- Customization options, including some geometry features and theme colors
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/classiclooks/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.