This is the Linux app named XISMuS whose latest release can be downloaded as DOWNLOADINFO.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XISMuS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ATTENTION: Cumulative update 2.4.3 has been released!! The update works for any previous 2.x.x version. If upgrading from version v1.x.x, please download and install v2.0.0 first.
v2.4.3 fixes a problem where K could not be fitted with fit-approx and an issue where saving plots with fit-approx or a auto-wizard could freeze the software
v2.4.2 introduces Image Viewer to Mosaic among other stuff
v2.4.1 fixes an issue where merging H5 or EDF datasets with Mosaic was freezing in the mps calculation phase, among other issues.
Please check the HISTORY at https://xismus.sourceforge.io/history.html
X-Ray Fluorescence Imaging Software for Multiple Samples is an open source software to manipulate and study macro-X-Ray Fluorescence (MA-XRF) datasets. XISMuS also works as a sample management tool, where you can easily change between datasets (samples) and compare, cross-interact and normalize them.
- Data Visualization
- Automated Analysis
- X-Ray Imaging
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Tk
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xismus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.