This is the Linux app named xjiggui - a jigsaw puzzle game to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as xjiggui_0.3_source.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xjiggui - a jigsaw puzzle game to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
xjiggui - a jigsaw puzzle game to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The aim of this small project is to bring excellent jigsaw puzzle game for Linux - xjig - to general public.
xjig has a command line interface and this renders it virtually unusable for most desktop users. There were a few graphical interfaces for xjig evolved over past years. This project is yet another attempt.
xjiggui provides graphical interface, separated into two parts:
* - simple basic options, which would allow to play jigsaw puzzles even to pre-shoolers
* - advanced options to control all available parameters
It's recommended to check the latest xjig version with more options from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xjig. The standard repositories contain quite outdated file.
- Simple intuitive main screen for setting basic options
- Maintains collections of pictures
- Supports different image collections and basic options per player
- Advanced options screen allows controlling all available xjig options
Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xjiggui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.