This is the Linux app named xlayout whose latest release can be downloaded as xlayout-0.8.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xlayout with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
xlayout is a terminal based utility to get and set information about X11 windows and the pointer. Its designed to be easily integrated into bash shell scripts and takes advantage of the X11 protocol to allow it to access remote X11 desktops.
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a user interface (UI) system, Project is a window manager, Project is a remote control application, Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xlayout/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.