This is the Linux app named xls2oracle whose latest release can be downloaded as xls2ora-1.1.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xls2oracle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wizard based utility to import a sheet from a .xls File into an Oracle Database. It is possible to rename the columns and set a default value before importing.
Source is now located at Github https://github.com/mgeiss/xls2ora.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xls2oracle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.