This is the Linux app named xlsLib whose latest release can be downloaded as xlslib-package-2.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xlsLib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A multiplatform C++ library for dynamic generation of Excel .xls files containing multiple worksheets. Unlike .csv files, these can be directly opened by Excel and thus provide an excellent way to output large data sets that require further analysis.
To see the latest changes, select "Files" and view the README text displayed at the bottom of that pane.
IMPORTANT: Major changes are contained in the current SVN source. If you have time please try to use it or the xlslib-package-2.4.0b1.zip archive, and enter bug reports on any problems!
- library specific strings now in their own namespace
- iOS Objective-C library
- most project files updated (MSVS etc)
- C bridge now supports formulas
Note: there is a related SF project, libxls, to read Excel files.
- MS Visual Studio 2005 - 2012 / CodeBlocks / RadStudio / BDS Projects
- "C" Bridge (now supporting Formulas)
- Objective-C Interface for OSX and iOS (iOS NEW!)
Advanced End Users, Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry, Government, Information Technology, Science/Research
C, C++, Objective C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xlslib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.