This is the Linux app named XM32 To Wing Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as XM2Wing-Converter-102-win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XM32 To Wing Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XM32 To Wing Converter
This apps converts Behringer X32/M32 scene files to the new Wing snapshot files. Scenes includes multiple lines of OSC commands and saves most of the settings of the console. The new Wing snapshots uses a completely different protocol (called JSON) that saves all of the console settings.
- Loads one or multiple scene files
- Filters provided to choose all or sections of the scene file(s) to convert
- Choice of what to do with the Card Out assignments
- Converts most scene settings to equivalent snapshot settings
- Now included in Wing Snipshot Toolbox (https://sourceforge.net/projects/wing-snipshot-toolbox/)
- Version 0.80 only works with Wing firmware 1.06 and newer
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xm32-to-wing-converter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.