This is the Linux app named XML Content Provider whose latest release can be downloaded as iqserxmlplugin-2.0-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XML Content Provider with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XML Content Provider
The GIN Server is a semantic middleware for efficient "bottom-up" data integration and automized semantic analysis for dynamically linked data. The XML Content Provider is a configurable plugin for the GIN Server to integrate any XML data source with a simple structure.
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iqserxmlplugin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.