This is the Linux app named XML Doc Build and Management Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as OXDT.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XML Doc Build and Management Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XML Doc Build and Management Tool
XML Documentation Tool provides a way to automate the production of documentation deliverables, in both PDF and HTML formats, from a set of content modules written in XML, using DocBook DTD. It enables re-use of content modules from previous projects.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmldoctool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.