This is the Linux app named XML Parsers and Utilities whose latest release can be downloaded as xmlToolsV2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XML Parsers and Utilities with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XML Parsers and Utilities
This is an integrated set of C++ software tools for manipulating XML (eXtensible Markup Language) schemas and XML instance files. The tools are:
•xmlSchemaParser - parses and reformats XML schema files, and prints typederivation hierarchies. Also includes a C++ model of XML schema.
•xmlInstanceParserGenerator - generates C++ classes and a YACC/Lex instance file parser from an XML schema – it’s a software tool that writes software tools
•orphanFinder - identifies unused types and undefined types in one or a set of XML schema files
•xmlSchemaAttributeConverter - rewrites an XML schema file, converting attributes to elements
•xmlSchemaXpathChecker - checks that all paths in all constraints in a schema are possible, and reports those that do not exist
•xmlSchemaPathFinder - generates all possible paths through an instance tree that contain components specified by the user
- code works in linux and similar but could easily be ported to MS Windows
- flex, bison, and boost regex are required for compiling code produced by the generator
- valgrind is used in scripts for leak detection
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers
C++, Yacc, Flex
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xml-parsers-and-utilities/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.