This is the Linux app named Xml2Json Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as xml2json-1.2.0-with_jre-windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xml2Json Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple converter tool with GUI (written on JavaFX) for converting large XML-files to JSON and JSON to XML with indicating progress and uses small amount of memory for converting.
Starting from 1.2.0 application supports batch converting files from directory by pattern.
Uses Java 1.8+ (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html). Distributions for Mac, Linux and Windows already have embedded JRE, so just download appropriate distribution and start application.
- convert xml to json
- convert json to xml
- json converter
- xml converter
- simple to use
- small memory consumption
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xml2json-converter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.