This is the Linux app named XMLtoRDF whose latest release can be downloaded as XMLtoRDF_1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XMLtoRDF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Some scenarios for neuroinformatics experiments are saved in standard XML document. This program should be able to parse almost any scenario so far to make a full-valuable RDF file, where every pieces of scenario has their own URI.
This project is from University of West Bohemia in Czech republic, required to Fundamentals of Software Engineering (KIV/ZSWI).
- Transform any valid XML file to valid RDF file, where every object has its own unique URI.
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zswi2012rdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.