This is the Linux app named XMP PHP Toolkit Extension whose latest release can be downloaded as xmp_php_toolkit-2.0-rev14.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XMP PHP Toolkit Extension with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XMP PHP Toolkit Extension
XMP PHP Toolkit Extension is a PHP module which include the Adobe XMP Toolkit SDK. The main functions from adobe XMP will be available from PHP as classes and methods. The actual release 2.0 is based on the new Adobe XMP Toolkit SDK 5.1.2.
- Set XMP Metadatas to images, videos, music files or any adobe files
- Extract XMP Metadatas
Developers, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmpphptoolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.