This is the Linux app named XMLTV whose latest release can be downloaded as xmltv-1.0.0-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XMLTV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XMLTV is a set of programs to process TV (tvguide) listings and help manage your TV viewing, storing listings in an XML-based format.
There are utilities to download TV listings for many countries, filter programs and Perl libraries to process listings.
Our code is now available on Github at https://github.com/XMLTV/xmltv and new issues should be reported at https://github.com/XMLTV/xmltv/issues
Information Technology, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Unix Shell, Perl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmltv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.