This is the Linux app named XNotesNG whose latest release can be downloaded as xnotesng-4.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XNotesNG with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XNotesNG is a personal information manager with plugin API. It comes with a Todo Manager, Calendar Manager, and an extensive notes and category system and can be dynamically extended through the use of a plugin API.
- Sticky Notes
- Todo Manager
- Calendar Manager
- Category Manager
- System Tray
- Plugins (JPF)
- SWT (cross platform UI)
Developers, End Users/Desktop
GTK+, Gnome, Java SWT, Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xnotesng/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.