This is the Linux app named Xoops Cube Project whose latest release can be downloaded as Package_Legacy_2_2_1_Beta_3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xoops Cube Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Xoops Cube Project
Now we moved to https://github.com/xoopscube
/!\ Development : security only updates !
XOOPS Cube is an Open Source Web Application Platform, empowering webmasters to create dynamic and content rich websites with ease.
The XOOPS Cube Project is friendly managed, developed and supported by a volunteer group with a multidisciplinary focus to provide a variety of different perspectives and ideas to consider in further development and design.
XOOPS Cube Legacy is a Simple, Secure and Scalable content management solution to strengthen everyone's social network, share the essential knowledge and the understanding necessary to encourage creativity.
XOOPS Cube moved to GitHub
You can find Legacy 2.2.1 here:
- Wizzard Installation
- Simple, Secure, Scalable
- User and Group Management
- Social Networking Plugins
- Comments Management
- Design Flexibility : Themes and Templates
- RSS Aggregation & Generation
- jQuery Support
- Customer control of the CMS
- Integrated Modules
- Brand and Custom Back-office
- Blogging Capabilities
- Multimedia Displays
- Training and Support
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xoopscube/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.