This is the Linux app named Xoosla whose latest release can be downloaded as XooslaCMS_v126.96.36.199.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xoosla with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONXoosla CMS is an Object orientated content management system written with PHP. This makes it ideal for any type of website, whether it is a personal site, blogging or commercial portal. It's easy to use, secure and built with flexibility in mind.
- Banner Management Systems - Easily create banners for multiple users and with frontend customer support.
- International Support - Supports many different languages with multi- byte support inbuilt.
- Search Feature: Search wide features for modules.
- WYSIWYG Editors: Create articles in an easy to use environment.
- Template System: Easily modify templates in HTML using smarty.
- User and Profile System: Inbuilt user and profile system which can be modified to suit your needs.
- Supports plug-in, hook architecture.
- Modular Architecture: Easily add, remove and update modules without having installed in many different folders.
- Private Messages: Inbuilt private message and email system that allows you to message your members and allow other members to keep in contact with each other.
- High Security: Configure and monitor security measures to help protect your users and data from attack.
- High Performance: Cache management system that allows you to cache database, files, modules and blocks.
- Plus many features to help you build and maintain and update your website.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xoosla/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.