This is the Linux app named xProcess whose latest release can be downloaded as xprocess-rcp-win32-3.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xProcess with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONxProcess, for project management and process improvement, focuses particularly on agile and priority-driven approaches. The preconfigured processes, eg. Scrum, FDD, Prince2, Unified, can be tailored. Gantt/Burndowns/target status are continually updated.
- Creates a scheduled plan from prioritised tasks and resources
- Allows team members to update, re-estimate, book to and close tasks
- Allows project managers to define targets and milestones
- Allows organizations to define processes and templates for their projects
- Supports Gantt Charts, Burndowns, Task Hierachies and Task network diagrams
Developers, Information Technology
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xprocess/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.