This is the Linux app named xql whose latest release can be downloaded as xql-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xql with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
xql stands for Extended query language. The goal of the project is to provide a library for document management within a
It combines the effectivity of ftp-access for large files (documents) with an sql database.
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
KDE, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xql/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.