This is the Linux app named xsdTransformer for eclipse whose latest release can be downloaded as xsdeclipse-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xsdTransformer for eclipse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
xsdTransformer for eclipse
With one mouse click you generate an XForms form (within an XHTML site) based on your XML Schema. (Tranformation of XML Schemata to other technologies such as JSF, XUL, Hibernate are planned).
Advanced End Users, Developers
Java, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xsdeclipse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.