This is the Linux app named xtd whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.1.0-beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xtd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Modern C++17/20 framework to create console, forms (GUI like WinForms) and unit test applications on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and android.
• Website : https://gammasoft71.wixsite.com/xtdpro
• Sources : https://github.com/gammasoft71/xtd
• Reference guide : https://codedocs.xyz/gammasoft71/xtd/index.html
• Install : https://github.com/gammasoft71/xtd/blob/master/docs/downloads.md
• Portability : https://github.com/gammasoft71/xtd/tree/master/docs/portability.md
• Examples : https://github.com/gammasoft71/xtd/tree/master/examples/README.md
- Free and open-source (MIT License)
- a collection of native C++ classes libraries, to complete std
- API close to the .net API with a modern C++ approach and full integration with the std standard;
- written in efficient, modern C++17/20 with RAII programming idiom
- and highly portable and available on many different platforms (Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android)
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Console/Terminal, Command-line, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xtdpro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.