This is the Linux app named XTRACT4J whose latest release can be downloaded as XTRACT4J_2.3.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XTRACT4J with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XTRACT4J V2 is a stand-alone, pure-Java program which creates XML file by dependent or independent SQL queries. It is designed as a drop-in replacement for Oracle Report to generate XML file. It also incorporates BI Publisher to create PDF reports.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xtract4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.