This is the Linux app named XUI RIA Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as XUI_3_2_NetBeans_6_0_plugins_.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XUI RIA Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XUI RIA Framework
XUI is a Java and XML RIA platform for building smart app's. Swing, AWT and other widget sets can be used on a range of hardware. XUI's modular framework can help many aspects of application development. NetBeans and Eclipse are available.
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Java SWT, Java AWT, Win32 (MS Windows), Handheld/Mobile/PDA, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.