This is the Linux app named XULDesktop whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XULDesktop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XULDesktop is an attempt to create a complete Desktop Environment built upon the OpenBox window manager using only XUL and XPCOM technologies. The idea is for the Desktop system to be as slim as possible while being almost completely configurable by the end user. The entire project will consist of an OpenBox theme implementing XUL start/dock application, a XUL file manager (this should be relatively simple using native XUL & XPCOM methods), related applets to manage common tasks for a desktop environment, and, of course, a unique base theme for window decoration and aesthetic
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xuldesktop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.