This is the Linux app named xzgv image viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as xzgv-0.9.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xzgv image viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
xzgv image viewer
xzgv is a keyboard-controllable fast picture viewer. Its thumbnail-based file selector can copy, rename and move images, rotate by multiples of 90 degrees and mirror them. Displayed images can have their zoom, contrast, brightness and gamma adjusted.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xzgv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.