This is the Linux app named yacen to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as yacen_pre-alpha2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named yacen to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
yacen to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:IMPORTANT: I renamed the project to cengix (chess engine no. x). See http://code.google.com/p/cengix.
IMPORTANT: yacen is not in any way related to the YACE chess engine. The similar name was a mistake. To avoid confusion, I will rename my project soon and provide a link to the new site then.
yacen is a simple chess engine with main focus on understandability of code and mechanisms rather than on pure performance.
It is completely written in ANSI-C using nothing more than the standard library and thus is very portable and easy to compile on almost every platform.
yacen uses the common UCI interface to communicate with any compatible GUI.
NOTE: yacen is currently in pre-alpha status. This means that there is only source code available which is far from complete and thus cannot be compiled to a working binary yet. A more complete source code and first binaries for Linux and Windows will be available when the project reaches alpha status.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yacen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.