This is the Linux app named YADS whose latest release can be downloaded as YADS_0.81b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YADS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Note: This project has been discontinued due to the lack of quality of the original project's code base. I implemented a new DPWS stack from scratch for other projects, which was less work...
YADS (Yet Another DPWS Stack) is a fork of the WS4D JMEDS webservice stack. YADS tries to integrate more standard Java SE features (type-safe template containers, concurrency, logging and modern Java language features) and high level HTTP components using non-blocking connections.
YADS depends on apache HTTP components: see https://hc.apache.org
- Create DPWS services and clients
Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yadstack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.